Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: BBYBilly: When will NES Classic be available to pre order?

hey when will the NES mini be listed on the website... I can find the controller but not the actual system... Bestbuy in the US has it listed... 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

If anything like **competitor**, it will probably appear at midnight on the 11th (EST).

The Captain
0 Kudos

I called my local Best buy and they don't have any info on it in their systems. I then called my local **competitor**. They said they might have 10-15 in stock to sell on the 12 Nov. Since stores are closed here for Remembrance Day. I hope I can get one.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

I stopped in my local BB this afternoon and was told that they wouldn't even be carrying this. What's the deal?
Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

I guess I will have to get up early Saturday morning and make some calls.  Or just go in and hope for the best.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hey do we know what time they will be sold online... like midnight eastern time or what?
Scout
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

my local bestbuy doesn't have a clue iether. "halifax". I checked the local eebbbgames and wlmrt.. eebbbgames isnt getting alot and they are expecting a line outside their doors. wlmrt was expecting a bunch and im the second person to ask about it.. so im going to wlmrt. eeebbbgames opens at 730 and wlmrt opens at 1030 on saturday.... 

its not bestbuy fault.. well maybe it is.. maybe they didn't order in enough or maybe nintendo just left them in the dark.. no idea.. but im off to wlmrt saturday =)

best of luck..

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Looks like there will be a minimum of 10 per store and the price will be $80.79.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm just waiting on final details from the team, but I can confirm that all stores will be getting some inventory for launch. I'll post again when I have more information!

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

BBYLaura wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm just waiting on final details from the team, but I can confirm that all stores will be getting some inventory for launch. I'll post again when I have more information!

Cheers,

That's good to hear.  I just got off with one of the Best Buy's in Toronto, and the sales rep. was very adament that she could not release any information on the product as it does not appear on Best Buy's website and for customers to call the store on Thursday to see if they can 'hold' a system.