Re: Destiny 2

[ Edited ]

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey.

I am not not 100% certain, but I do not think they will be automatically included for those who have already pre-ordered.

I suggest the following 2 options:

1. Calling customer service and have them manually modify your existing pre-order to include the promotion.

2. You could make a new pre-order, this time with the socks, and cancel your old pre-order.

Thanks.

Hello @BBYTerence , I contacted customer service to have the socks added to my pre-order, but they were not able to help me out. Very disappointing. Re-ordering is not an options for me as the collector's edition is now sold out.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

I'm sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, I have no authority over these matters. This is not an area of the business that anyone here on the community forum has a say in. Only customer service can resolve these matters.

You can call customer service and request that your scenario be escalated because you are dissatisfied with the level of service thus far. If you prefer not to do that yourself, you can send me a private message with your name, email, and order number, and I can forward it to customer service (this might take longer). Keep in mind, I cannot guarantee what action is taken and they might not be able to respond right away. So, if you would like for me to forward your info along, please send me a private info with that info. Do not post that on here for privacy reasons. Thanks.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, I have no authority over these matters. This is not an area of the business that anyone here on the community forum has a say in. Only customer service can resolve these matters.

You can call customer service and request that your scenario be escalated because you are dissatisfied with the level of service thus far. If you prefer not to do that yourself, you can send me a private message with your name, email, and order number, and I can forward it to customer service (this might take longer). Keep in mind, I cannot guarantee what action is taken and they might not be able to respond right away. So, if you would like for me to forward your info along, please send me a private info with that info. Do not post that on here for privacy reasons. Thanks.

Thanks @BBYTerence. PMed

The Captain
0 Kudos

@alantai I spoke with customer service about 2 months ago with same query (pre-order of collectors and wanted to know if free socks would be added) and they told me they would.....
Highlighted
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Dumb Question: Will I be able to pick this up instore at on Sept. 6? or will it be avaliale on the 7