The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: E3 2017

ubisoft announced a very cool scifi game called starlink yesterday for switch, ps4, xbox one and pc. are will this be available for preorder with the discount?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

For Starlink - Battle for Atlas, refer to the thread here.

I'm told this will not be part of the E3 sale.

As for the availability, I don't have any info about inventory availability at the moment. 

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi BBYTerrence,

I noticed that Wolfenstein 2 collector for PS4/xb1 does not work with E3 promo but some other games like GT Sport limited edition does, are limited or collector edition not part of the sales?

Also looks like you have added some of the PSVR games like Doom VFR but still missing skyrim VR, Inpatient, and another PS4 games called Hidden Agenda for PS4.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Gitaroo wrote:

Hi BBYTerrence,

I noticed that Wolfenstein 2 collector for PS4/xb1 does not work with E3 promo but some other games like GT Sport limited edition does, are limited or collector edition not part of the sales?

Also looks like you have added some of the PSVR games like Doom VFR but still missing skyrim VR, Inpatient, and another PS4 games called Hidden Agenda for PS4.

Collectors editions do not apply this year

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Gitaroo wrote:

Hi BBYTerrence,

Collector's editions are not eligible for the E3 sale. The E3 promo will apply to products that have the E3 20% discount promotion indicated on the product page. That info is indicated just under where the price is displayed on each product's web page.

Skyrim VR is currently live and available for pre-order on bestbuy.ca.

I do not have any info at this time about the other titles you mentioned though.

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

i'm trying to order the stuff.. but the rewardzone page doesn't even give me a link to get the email code.. so what do i do with my order now?

Luminary
0 Kudos

Contact support and they'll give you a code. That's what I did.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: E3 2017 - when does the E3 deal end?

[ Edited ]

11:59 PM PST?

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Probably.

"All of Best Buy’s price changes take effect as of midnight (12am) PST on the advertised date. This also applies to special promotional events (such as Online Only Events), unless otherwise indicated. This excludes items sold by Marketplace sellers."

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/help/online-policies/hc8136.aspx?NVID=footer;legal;policies;en

The Captain
0 Kudos

Will the E3 sale be extended this year so that more games can be added?