The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: E3 games that still have yet to be listed

Thanks!

I noticed most of these games have been added but Far Cry 5 (PC) is still missing, will it be added eventually or is there a problem? None of the other retailers have it up.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Can we expect the Metroid 3DS Collectors Edition to go up?

Community Manager

Amazing wrote:

Thanks!

I noticed most of these games have been added but Far Cry 5 (PC) is still missing, will it be added eventually or is there a problem? None of the other retailers have it up.

Hey.

I haven't heard anything about the PC version of Far Cry 5 yet. If I'm told anything, I'll post an update here.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Sealtest wrote:

Can we expect the Metroid 3DS Collectors Edition to go up?

I don't have any information yet about Metroid 3DS Collector's Edition. I don't think it is likely that it will be made available this week. However, if it does become available this week, it would not be eligible for the E3 sale. Collector's editions of games are not part of the E3 sale.

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Scout
0 Kudos

I see that Best Buy US has already listed the deluxe edition of Lego Marvel Super Heros 2, when will it go up on the Canadian site? As well the US has the 20% E3 discount will Canada have it?

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

MarkWendling wrote:

I see that Best Buy US has already listed the deluxe edition of Lego Marvel Super Heros 2, when will it go up on the Canadian site? As well the US has the 20% E3 discount will Canada have it?

Thanks

Hello.

Refer to the webpage here for all the info regarding Best Buy Canada's E3 discount. The discount codes will apply to a product as long as the promotion is indicated on a product's webpage. You will see the promotions that pertain to a product underneath where the price is listed.

As for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, I do not have any information. 

Many games will go live on the site without any prior announcement, so be sure to check the site periodically as well. 

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer

Any word on a PC version for Metro Exodus? Thanks for the updates!

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey.

I haven't heard anything about the PC version of Far Cry 5 yet. If I'm told anything, I'll post an update here.

Hi Terence,

Still not updates on Far Cry 5 for PC?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Amazing wrote:

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey.

Hi Terence,

Still not updates on Far Cry 5 for PC?

No, I still do not have any news about Far Cry 5 for PC.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

chrominance wrote:

Any word on a PC version for Metro Exodus? Thanks for the updates!

Unfortunately, I do not have any info about the PC VERSION of Metro Exodus. That is still TBC at this time.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator