Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition

Will BestBuy Canada be having pre-orders for Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition? 

2017-08-28 18_55_35-Nintendo of America on Twitter_ _#FireEmblemWarriors Special Edition includes 3 .jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition

I second this, would love to get my hands on it.  

Community Manager

Hey.

For those interested, I have reached out to the gaming department about this inquiry. If they have any news for me to announce, I will do so on this thread.

Thanks.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

I'm interested thanks bbyterence
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Also interested in this

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence anything yet?? Also interested in this product.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey.

I have reached out to the gaming department about this inquiry. If and when they have any news for me to announce, I'm certain they will have me do so at that time. For now it's TBD.

I will be on vacation starting September 2, 2017. That means that while I'm away, I will not be logging into the forum, and I will not be addressing any posts directed to me or responding to any private messages. BBYLaura will be checking in randomly (but most likely not as much as I normally do) while I'm gone.

This is a great peer-to-peer forum, so there are numerous, active individuals here who can give great peer-to-peer advice and feedback if you have any questions. I will leave the forum in the hands of all the wonderful, active users.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Special Edition is available for order at a competitor, as well as the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello!

Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition will be available for ONLINE purchase at approximately 15:30 PST today.

Limited quantities. Online only. No rainchecks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator