Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Ghost Recon Wildlands Preorder

I have preordered GR Wildlands and it is still showing as a preorder even though the game is out.  Every time i have preordered a game on the website, it shows up usually the day before.  Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Preorder

Hey @DeadlyG1FF3R.

Did everything workout with your order status?

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Yes, it showed up yesterday.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have purchased a Deluxe edition copy of  Ghost Recon Wildlands from Your best buy Gatineau, Canada location and the bonus mission code is nowhere to be found but IT IS advertised on the game box itself. I have gone out of my way to purchase the game from best buy in order to receive this bonus content.

Here is my customer Id code

Thanks
Simon

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @simonrd.

I have edited your post to blank out your customer ID code. For privacy reasons, please don't post that type of info publically on the forum.

I believe these codes are emailed out to customers. As far as I know, these codes have already been emailed out. If you haven't received that email, perhaps check your junkmail. I'm not sure on the exact criteria of which orders qualify for this code, but our customer service team will have that info. You can give them a call, provide them your order number, and ask them about this code. If you have any questions about getting in touch with them, please don't hesitate to send me a private message along with your contact info and order number for that specific order.

Thanks

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @simonrd.

I've received your info and your message. Thanks for sending that over!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator