The Captain
0 Kudos

I PRE ORDERED Uncharted the Lost Legacy/ Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

I PRE ORDERED Uncharted the Lost Legacy and have NOT!! received my code for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy   THANKYOU.

Highlighted
The Oracle

Re: I PRE ORDERED Uncharted the Lost Legacy/ Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

48 hrs for the email
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: I PRE ORDERED Uncharted the Lost Legacy/ Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

The codes are sent out in batches. Depending on when you pre-order, you might end up waiting a few days. When exactly did you order?

For immediate assistance, customer service can help customers with codes. Please give customer service a call at 1-866-237-8289You will need to have your order info handy if you call them.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Mine was during e3 @BBYTerence
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I know some Uncharted Lost Legacy codes were being sent out yesterday. For anyone who is expecting a code but has not received an email by the end of today, just give customer service a call and provide your order number. They can look into your specific order.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Order Date: June 11

Community Manager
0 Kudos

If you are wondering about your code, please give customer service a call and provide your order number. They can look into your specific order. Those of us who moderate the forum do not have access to this type of info, so we cannot provide assistance regarding your order and your code.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator