Highlighted
The Captain

Re: Killzone Pre order bonus

I didn't get a code either (online order, arrived yesterday), anyone had any responce from BB?

Pioneer

I also did not receive my code

Pioneer

I received my preorder yesterday and to my disappointment did not receive a code either Smiley Sad I might head to a store tomorrow and see if they can do something for me.

Luminary

[ Edited ]

They won't I already tryed. And i''ve been told each time I call to keep waiting. I really think i'm just being brushed off and they hope that I'll forget about it.

Pioneer

I called this morning and the person said the code should have been emailed to us. As of now I have not received any email.
Pioneer

No code and no email as well.

Pioneer

I have also not yet received a code.
Luminary

Yup still not code. And after a week of waiting they finally PRIORITIZED my problem. This is starting to become a real hassle.
Pioneer

I would really like it if I got the code before I pick up my console tomorrow too Smiley Sad
The Captain

Anyone had any update on this?  All I've had is an email saying "We have forwarded your request to the appropriate department for further investigation"

Not that it seems my console will arrive until Monday, but it would be good to know.