The Oracle
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Knack 2 preorder bonus?

Was there a preorder bonus of 2 avatars or something? I seen them listed but since it's no longer a preorder I can't find any info on it. @BBYTerence?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Knack 2 preorder bonus?

Hey @Leprekon!

Yes, there was a Knack 2 pre-order bonus. Anyone who ordered online or in-store with an email address should have received a code via email.

Are you expecting a code yourself? 

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Yes @BBYTerence I am. I never received it and checked all my email. Have had the game for a week.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
Yes @BBYTerence I am. I never received it and checked all my email. Have had the game for a week.

If you did not receive a code, but you were expecting it, you can PM me your order number for me to forward along (this might take longer than you calling in though) or call in to customer service.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation