Scout

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition and shipping

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition will be in a steelbook so I wanted to make sure they will be packaged properly so it would not get damaged in the mail. These can not go in the regular bubble mailers that games are normally shipped in since these are steelbooks and are more prone to damage.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-deluxe-edition-ps4/10692420.aspx?

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition and shipping

good news @zeze they shipped them in boxes. 

@BBYTerenceI was just wondering if you knew if you would be receiving more stock of the PS4 Deluxe Edition of Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite.  found here:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-deluxe-edition-ps4/10692420.aspx?

Unforuntately I received a defecitive copy.  Contacing customer service would not help as you do not have a replacement that can be sent.  A bit frustrating that this happened but, not sure what else to do at this point.

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition and shipping

Hi, @MadDogMcCree.

Unfortunately, I'm told that Best Buy Canada will not be getting any more.

I'm sorry to read about your receiving a defective copy. What exactly is the defect? I can't guarantee a certain outcome or action be taken by customer service, but if you would like, I can still forward your order number along (or you can request to escalate yourself if you prefer calling customer service).

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation