The Captain

Metroid Samus Returns Amiibo

[ Edited ]

Nintendo Treehouse @ E3 2017 announced that 2 new amiibos will be released.  Would it be possible to know when we can pre-order them? I heard it would be packed as a Bundle  , Would be nice to get confirmations

Thank you ! ^^

pugq5j6sjh3z.jpgDCOAb2BUIAAAMxY.jpgDCOAcmFVoAAKvYb.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Metroid Samus Returns Amiibo

[ Edited ]

Hey!

Thanks for starting the thread.

I have not been provided with any info to announce yet, but once I'm provided with confirmed info, I'll be sure to make announcements on this thread here.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey @BBYTerence, any idea when the new Samus Returns Samus & Metroid amiibo will be available to pre-order? Apparently they're supposed to be released a dual pack.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

I have not been provided with any info to announce yet, but if and when I'm provided with confirmed info, I'll be sure to make announcements on this thread here.

You can also follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for future updates.

Thanks.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Currently available at competitor for pre-order. I hope pre-orders are up soon at BestBuy! 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone.

There is no confirmed date yet, but the plan is to have pre-orders available (ONLINE only) some time next week.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence - hoping we get some heads up when this thing goes live.  I missed the competitors preorders for this thing and I really, really, REALLY want that Metroid Amiibo (it's so Squishy!!!).

Now that the drama from the SNES is over, I can focus on just this now.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

For "some reason", I would bet the pre-orders will be available this Friday. 

(Looking at previous pre-orders, BBYC is usually 5-10 days later than competitors for amiibo pre-order.)

Luminary

amiibo listing is showing up when you do a search, however you can't click on the page yet.  So placeholder is coming together.  Might be sooner than Friday.. 

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Yeah I really hope it's tonight otherwise I might not be able to get one.

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."