Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Metroid Samus Returns Amiibo

[ Edited ]

Page works now:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/amiibo-samus-aran-metroid-pack/11467534.aspx?

hasn't been sold yet guys, so don't think you've missed it.  Just posting the page so we all know where to go when it goes live.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hello Best Buy;

Any chance of a "today/not today" response? Your paying customers have other things they'd like to be doing.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm certain the individuals managing this category are not purposely neglecting to make announcements. They definitely want to do their best to notify everyone once they have things confirmed.

FYI, customer service and the managers in charge of inventory do not monitor or participate on the forum, so you are not addressing them directly when you post on here. However, moderators, like me, will make announcements for certain things as long as we are given news to announce.

Sorry if anyone feels that Best Buy Canada is intentionally neglecting to make announcements on the forum. That is not their intent, and I'm sure the business managers are very aware of the value in notifying customers.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, everyone.

For those interested, the amiibo Samus Aran & Metroid Pack will be available for ONLINE pre-order today at approximately 4:00 p.m. PST. 

Online only. Limited quantities. No rainchecks.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

And here we go again.. another round of frantic F5ing.. 7PM Eastern ladies and gents.
Luminary
0 Kudos

Thanks @BBYTerence ! Can't wait for tonight!

Luminary
0 Kudos

Yeah but if you check the page it says it's been sold out already. I thought it didn't go live until 7pm EST

Luminary
0 Kudos

It doesn't go live until 7. Refresh it then and you will see it available.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence you just HAD to make me lie Smiley Sad

Thanks for the heads up !! Smiley Wink
Luminary
0 Kudos

10 minute warning everyone.. get yourselves ready