Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition?

I saw the Pre-order for Metroid Samus Returns for 3DS? Any word on if there will be a pre-order for the Special Edition (that comes with the soundtrack)?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition

Hello.

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately, the status of this is still TBD, and I am unsure when this will be available at Best Buy Canada. If I am provided with any news, I will post an announcement here. Thanks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary

Re: Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition?

[ Edited ]

It's available at bestbuy.ca right now. They posted it on twitter

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/metroid-samus-returns-special-edition-3ds/11336685.aspx?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thanks @Tails. Good looking out!

Pre-order Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition (3DS) >

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

I'm actually pretty iffy on this special edition, which seems kind of insulting to fans when comparing it to the European edition. The only extra thing it comes with is a CD for $15, which many other games come with a soundtrack and mini art book as a bonus for first release editions. The European edition has a steelbook game case, artbook, pin, morph ball keychain, AND the CD, which is honestly the least exciting part of that special edition.

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this or not, but will Best Buy be getting the new Samus and Metroid amiibo that are compatible with the new Samus Returns 3DS game? Will you notify us?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

MikeWiseman98 wrote:

@BBYTerence Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this or not, but will Best Buy be getting the new Samus and Metroid amiibo that are compatible with the new Samus Returns 3DS game? Will you notify us?

Hello.

It is TBD at this point in time. If that information is communicated to me for announcement, then I will definitely post an announcement. However, I cannot guarantee that that info will  be communicated to me for me to notify everyone on the forum. My suggestion would be for everyone to check bestbuy.ca as well as follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter and subscribe to the forum.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Luminary
0 Kudos

Of course I saw this a week after it was released and now it's OOS. Thanks Nintendo.