Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

New Pikmin Amiibo pre-order

Will BBYC be carrying the new Pikmin amiibo announced during the Nintendo Direct of April 12th ?

PIKMIN.jpg

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: New Pikmin Amiibo pre-order

I'm trying to find out. I'll post an update once I receive some news.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

New Pikmin Amiibo will be available for online pre-order at noon PST / 3:00 p.m. on Friday, April 28th.

The link is not live at the time of this post, so below is the webcode (SKU number), in case pre-ordering begins before I'm able to post the link on this thread. You can search bestbuy.ca by typing that number in the search bar. 

AMIIBO PIKMIN

Limited quantity. No rainchecks.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hey , do you have any idea if this amiibo will come back in stock for pre-order at any point, or if brick and mortar Best Buys will be receiving any by the release date next month?

Thanks!

Community Manager

clay36 wrote:

Hey , do you have any idea if this amiibo will come back in stock for pre-order at any point, or if brick and mortar Best Buys will be receiving any by the release date next month?

Thanks!

Hello @clay36.

I've been told that this was ONLINE ONLY, and it is sold out. There will not be any more available. If anything changes, I'll use this thread for updates. Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer

Rats. Well, thank you for the prompt reply. I guess I can take some solice in the fact that I was at least able to preorder the Majora's Mask Link amiibo from bestbuy.ca last month; it just arrived today Smiley Happy