The Captain
0 Kudos

Ni No Kuni II Collector's Edition

Will BestBuy be carrying this and if so, when can we expect pre-orders?

91MF0hnRuXL._AC_SL1500_th.jpg

Thanks Smiley Happy.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Ni No Kuni II Collector's Edition

Hello.

Thanks for posting.

There is no news yet.

If I am provided with any info to announce, I will do so on the forum. You can also follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for updates as well.

Keep in mind that often, products will become available on the website without any prior communication, so be sure to check the website periodically as well.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have an update for anyone interested.

Best Buy Canada will have a limited quantity of the Collector's Editions available. The plan is for this to be available some time next week. Updates will be made on the @BBYC_GamersClub twitter.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

Awesome, thanks!

Community Manager

Hello.

Ni No Kuni II CE is now available for online pre-order.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Legendary Epic Genius

FYI, both the Premium Edition and the Collector's Edition contain the SteelBook!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-premium-edition-ps4/11457596.aspx...

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerenceI was hoping to order this when it went live.  Unfortunately I kept having an error during checkout at the verified by visa page.  The page either ends up blank, or if I try the process again I will get the following error.

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame"

"To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame."

I have tried this with other items and the same error is persisting.  I also tried 3 different browsers including: firefox, explorer and chrome.  In the end I am unable to check out.  Unfortunately Ni No Kuni II collector's edition is now sold out so I missed out.  I just want to bring this to your attention so it can be fixed by the technical team before the release of more high profile/limited items.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

Sorry to read about your experience. Thank you for letting me know. I have already forwarded your post for the eCommerce people.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

There are a few available right now if anyone is still interested.