Scout
0 Kudos

Nintendo 3DS instore pre-order?

Hi, 

Does Bestbuy offer instore pre-order for 3DS?

I pre-ordered my 3DS online, but it didn't have the instore pick-up. I am wondering how can you pre-order 3DS instore? 

Is there a way to change my online pre-order to instore pre-order?

Thanks.

Scout

Re: Nintendo 3DS instore pre-order?

Hi, yes you can pre-order in store! And you get bonus reward sone points! They have the pre order cards out next to the pre order games for other systems! Hope that helps!
Scout
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. 

So do we need to pay the full amount when pre-ordering instore? or part of the amount as deposit?

Also, is there a way to change my online pre-order to instore pre-order? 

The Captain
0 Kudos

If you pre-order online, does it get shipped out on the 27th? That would suck if that was the case.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Anytime i've pre-ordered the item was shipped on the day of release. Except for this last time, when I purchased/pre-ordered a copy of Dragon Age 2 PC, it was shipped on the day prior to release (Monday) and I had it in my hands that Thursday.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

My 3DS was shipped yesterday. I should get it by Monday!

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
0 Kudos

Available online and in-store as of yesterday - woot! Good selection of games and accessories as well.

Check it here: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/nintendo-3ds/30217.aspx?path=ae0e706fdb8a86cb6d1d2b513d04ef5cen... Smiley Very Happy

Retired Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Follow Best Buy on Twitter @BBYCanada
The Captain
0 Kudos

The 3DS has huge potential but my god were the launch titles bad. If it had launched a little later we would have seen Zelda and Mario as launch titles which would have shattered sales. Pokemon Black/White is honestly the only DS game that I can say is in the upper echelon. Ocarina of Time's a port, so hopefully Mario can save the day once again.