The Captain

Re: Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition Console

We're all already on the internet. A definitive answer from BB would be better than conjecture.

Scout
0 Kudos

At least most of you got 1...or more lol...asked me to log....filled cvc number...then clicked submit order....then it asked me to log 2 times in a row....was so stressed, thinking I finally got one lol...and then it crashed...when it was back...nothing in my cart...no orders...nothing...darn...didnt even had the chance to get 1...only wanted 1... Smiley Sad grats to everyone that got 1
The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

YannickG wrote:
Just about any video game news site stated that the last shipments would happen in April. Looking at the date, i wouldnt hold my breath for another chance.

The last shipment to the retailers or to the customers? It's possible other retailers received shipments today but won't put them up for sale until this weekend or on Monday.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Amazing wrote:

YannickG wrote:
Just about any video game news site stated that the last shipments would happen in April. Looking at the date, i wouldnt hold my breath for another chance.

The last shipment to the retailers or to the customers? It's possible other retailers received shipments today but won't put them up for sale until this weekend or on Monday.

Exactly. That is why BB should relay a definitive answer as to whether or not they will have more stock to offer, so we can move on from this thread.

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

Unfortunately, Nintendo has discontinued this product, and Best Buy Canada will not be getting anymore.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

For those who might be interested, the Twitter account of Nintendo Europe just posted that the production of the SNES Classic will continue in 2018 and that they even plan to re-release the NES Classic next summer!! 

1SNESClassic.jpg1nesclassic.jpg