The Captain

Re: Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition Console

@BBYTerence can you please lock down this thread until you post about stock.. 

and can the box talk start in a new thread.. PLEASE....  I'm tired of loading all night thinking its about stock.

Legendary Oracle

A forum IS about discussions. And this discussion could NOT be more related to the subject. You have the right to disable notifications if getting on your nerve that much.
Scout
0 Kudos

Tracking XD
The Captain
0 Kudos

NO.. this THREAD is about STOCK

LOOK AT FIRST POST
@BBYTerence ????

Pioneer

I agree with canuckian; besides, time is running out.

Yes, I realize the irony of posting this.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

It's great to see so many of you excited to discuss this topic as it shows excitement and engagement with the subject matter!

I will be posting news about the NES Classic on this thread once there's an announcement to be made, but I don't believe it's necessary to lock this thread. I think earlier, there was just a spike in messages not related to stock, and that's common on so many of the forum threads on the Best Buy forum. We have a lot of engaged people that like discussing topics with like-minded people. However, if any of you would like to go off-topic and have a more in-depth discussion about anything else related to the NES Classic, you're all welcome to start new threads. I encourage it! 

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to always pay attention to the community guidelines and keep it courteous and respectful. Thank you to everyone for your enthusiasm and engagement, and thanks for helping to keep the forum a productive and positive environment!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle

Sad to see some people get so emotional over a piece of plastic.
Luminary
0 Kudos

Sad to see some people get so much personal validation from the bland act of posting on the BB forums so often.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Stoked to maybe finally get one Smiley Happy

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Waiting for the good news Cat Happy