The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Accessories

@BBYTerence Come on...why does this website keep screwing up for pre-orders for me. Now I see it's available for pre-order, I add to cart, then I get a popup asking me to add a 3 year insurance plan to it, then I click no and then my cart is empty. Come on, fix the website for crying out loud. Only Best Buy does this to me for pre-orders....nobody else.

Luminary
0 Kudos

MikeWiseman98 wrote:

@BBYTerence We're now almost 10min beyond the time of availability of the Splatoon Edition Switch Pro Controller. Is it showing up?

It's up

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Ok, I was able to do it...but it's kind of a weird work around having to click the I accept the terms and conditions button for the Geek Squad popup while declining the protection plan in order to make the controller show up in my cart. Please just mention to the website team that this needs to be looked at.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I always forward feedback along to the relevant people, but I can't promise what action they take afterwards. Thanks for the feedback. It will get passed along so they can make improvements to the user experience of the website.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation