Luminary
0 Kudos

Nintendo Switch Accessories

Sorry to add yet another switch thread @BBYTerence Smiley Wink

I was just curious if bestbuy is going to be carrying the switch accessories.   The extra Joy-con controllers in neon and grey as well as the charging kit?  I appreciate any information you can provide.  Thanks again.

The Captain

Re: Nintendo Switch Accessories

Pro Controller!!
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey!

Once the gaming team gets back to me, I will post an update on this thread.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

bestbuy emailed stated preorder for accessories for switch started at 3pm eastern today.... its now 30minutes past and the link to the accessories doesn't work

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey.

The last time I checked in with IT, they were trying to fix some technical issues. They're on top of it, but I believe it's caused some delays.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

thx for update

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Here is the update that was tweeted on the RZ Gamers Club Twitter account:

@BBYC_GamersClub

"We are currently experiencing issues with our site. NintendoSwitch accessories will be up for pre-order within the next hour."

If you haven't already, go ahead and follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for Best Buy Canada gaming news.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Scout
0 Kudos

Would it be possible for you to post a list of the Switch accessories that will be available?

The Captain
0 Kudos

lol, I was checking for 90min waiting for it to go up and when it does no pro controller, docking station, PDP case, or Zelda Special Edition.....I know they didn't say any of this was going to be avalible, but it didn't stop me hoping....

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos