Community Manager

Re: Nintendo Switch Accessories

Limited quantities of Nintendo Switch accessories are up on the site. Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

Shop Nintendo Switch Accessories >

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hey thanks for the update! I'm actually curious if you guys plan on putting the switch's pro controller up for pre order at any point?

Community Manager

Hey, @Shaggy.

I haven't heard anything about that yet. Once i get some confirmation, I will post an update here.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle

i'm not sure if it is related to the situation in Canada but it seams fhe Pro Controller just got approved to be sold in USA...

https://www.nintendoprime.net/nintendo-switch-pro-controller-just-cleared-united-states-fcc/
The Captain
0 Kudos

Ah yea that makes sense, It did show up on **competitor** today, though being an american website I guess it would get around that

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Pro controllers have gone up on **competitor** now.

EDIT: And now they're gone..

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Pro controllers are available I just got one from the major games retailer
The Captain
0 Kudos

Managed to grab one on that major online retailer.

Now cancelling my extra joy-cons + charge grip pre-orders. Despite the Pro's price, I'm actually saving money by doing that lol

(also the US site lists that it comes with a usb-c charge cord, which I'm happy to see).

Luminary
0 Kudos

Best Buy US just put the Pro Controller up for preorder.  Maybe that's a good sign that Best Buy Canada will be following suit.  I would much rather order everything from one place to hopefully ensure I get it all at the same time.. 

The Captain

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

Any word on the pro controllers?  I would have expected to see them for pre-order by now.