Scout
0 Kudos

Nintendo Switch Restock

After today's launch, when could we expect a restock of Nintendo Switch Consoles?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Restock

It's TBD at this point. Nintendo Switch consoles are in very short supply with lots of demand. You can visit us on bestbuy.ca and sign up to be notified when inventory becomes available online. Good luck!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Is there any way I can be notified when a specific store nearby gets them? I would like to put it in my best buy card, I guess the only option to do that is to get it in-store right?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, there's no news on when stores will have more inventory.

There is an option on bestbuy.ca to sign up to be notified when inventory becomes available online. Good luck!

Here are the steps:

1) Visit: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/nintendoswitch.aspx

2) Click on 'Notify Me' when available

3) Enter information: email address, First Name, Last Name, Postal Code

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

josejbracho wrote:

Is there any way I can be notified when a specific store nearby gets them? I would like to put it in my best buy card, I guess the only option to do that is to get it in-store right?

Hey @josejbracho

Just to clarify, are you referring to a Best Buy gift card or Best Buy credit card?

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Cee
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Regarding the "notify me" function- has that been removed? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks!
Community Manager

Hey @Cee.

I think that function might have been removed.

We will have a limited quantity of Nintendo Switch available for online ordering at noon (PST) today. Click through here >

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator