The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch

It's $451 after taxes here so did you pay taxes on that $450?
Scout
0 Kudos

Yes. It was $450 plus taxes so I paid an extra $50 + tax. But I was willing to do that for my kid. Gaaahhhh.  I see they took away the name of the place where I bought it.  Now it just says "retailer". I forgot I was on the Best Buy forum. LOL. 

Scout
0 Kudos

Any word on when we can expect a shipment to Best Buy? It seems like many competitors have received theirs already

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

WHEN IS THE NEXT SHIPMENT COMING IN?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

No confirmed date your for the next shipment. We'll definitely post updates once we have confirmation. 

Thanks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

When the "notify me" feature was still active I signed up for notifications. Will they still be sent now that that feature is disabled?

Also, will we be able to reserve in store? Or only purchase online?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey!

The notify me button was specifically for pre-orders and was deactivated shortly after launch. Therefore, those types of notifications will no longer be sent. We will continue to announce inventory availability for the web through the forum and RZGC twitter.

Reserve and pick up is currently NOT available for Nintendo Switch.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary

The RZ Gamers Club twitter just tweeted:

Nintendo #Switch Inventory available online at approximately 2:00 PM PST today!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

SKU B0008226 - Nintendo Switch with Grey Joy-Con & The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) ...

SKU 10381161 - Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con

The two items listed above will be available for purchase today at approximately 2:00 p.m. PST.

ONLINE ONLY. No rainchecks.

Quantities are limited.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Will you post when consoles gonna be in store ? ( sorry for my english )