Zia The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: PS4 online pre-orders

Nah they don't give a **bleep**. Because they know its a shame on them and what kind of face they have that will come here and talk? System is out and they will give us it on Monday!? Who would do such stupid thing and their shipping method is the cheapest one which it will take for a distance 15 minutes, 1 day and half.

Zia The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

@chakalon this the problem. I would have canceled my order since Monday but BB charged me and I had no choice just to wait. Now, just my friend called me **competitor** have them in the stock.

The Captain

Just got mine right now. Instead of opening it , i took time to come here and tell you guys that you might actually get it today.

im from quebec city  and i didn't have anything marked as shipped of update on my account status

The Captain
0 Kudos

things are looking up! it's only 9:51am here. I'll remain optomistic... well, i'll try anyway Smiley Wink

The Captain
0 Kudos

@jar_jar_binks when did they ship your console ?

The Captain

Hey guys,

Just to let you know. Got mine this morning at 8h45AM. Was shipped on Wednesday late at night.

I am located south shore of Montreal.

Thank you Best Buy for making my day Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Epic Genius

Hey Everyone,

I know a lot of you are wondering when your consoles will arrive and unfortunately I don't have any inside information on it.  I work in a store, not in the warehouse, so I don't have access to their systems.  I just wanted to let you know that you are not being ignored.  There is not a lot of presence of staff on here since we are all likely working the launch at our respective locations.  I am on break right now, so I have a minute but I haven't commented all morning since I was helping people in store.  I know it is frustrating that a lot of the systems are not updating so people are being left in the dark, but the consoles are arriving (in some cases there is yet to be a tracking number, but the console has arrived).  I am not on the team running it, but I am sorry for the problems and I hope everyone gets their consoles.  Please be patient.  With thousands of balls in the air at once, juggling gets a bit tricky.  You are all entitled to know what is going on with your order, but it is similar to a massive game launch where the servers go down (not pointing any fingers at Diablo).  No matter how good the planning is, no matter how good the intentions, there will be problems.  I can't promise that everyone's preorders will arrive on time, because it is not in my power to influence that, but there are a number of stories on this thread of people who had given up hope of playing today until their console was dropped off.  Please bear with us, we are trying to get everyone their consoles.

David G.
Multi-Channel Sales Assistant
Best Buy Kanata
(613)287-3912

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Scout
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Order Status still says "In progress."  Item Status still says "In stock."  Still haven't received a tracking number.  Customer service still keeps telling that it has shipped out, they've been telling me this for the last few days, but my paypal doesnt show anything about being charged and money hasn't been taken out of my bank account.

I would really rather go anywhere else and try to find one in store at this point but i wont have enough money for when BB actually does send me my console and i'll end up getting charged for insuffucuent funds.  Can't cancel my order bacuse they've had my order on lockdown since monday or tuesday telling me that it's been shipped out already.!?

The Captain
0 Kudos

@jar_jar_binks  thx for the info.. its 12;25.. i still got hope that i'll get it today .. 

Zia The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Mine it shows now it has been picked up by Canada Post and its coming Mississauga which I should have got since the morning or late of Thursday.