Truth Seeker
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Persona 5 "Take your heart" premium edition restock?

Just noticed that the pre-orders for the collector's edition of Persona 5 is sold out online today.

Is there anyway to get it on back order? or know when they will get more stock?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Persona 5 "Take your heart" premium edition restock?

Hey @Jason1720.

You're referring to this product in the link below, correct?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/persona-5-take-your-heart-premium-edition-ps4-english/10440898.a...

I'll have to get an update from the gaming team regarding more inventory. Once they give me some news, I will post an update on this thread here.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

Re: Persona 5 "Take your heart" premium edition restock?

Hey @Jason1720

Unfortunately, that is sold out, and we will not be getting anymore extras. Smiley Sad

Anything that becomes available on the site will be due to cancelled orders.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation