The Captain
0 Kudos

Samus Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL Pre-Order

Any idea if BestBuy will be carrying this and, if so, when we can expect it?

DGtKoaVXcAAVxcl_th.jpg

DGtKpOFXkAU39Lt_th.jpg

DGtKowdXsAA3oMS_th.jpg

Thanks so much!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Samus Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL Pre-Order

Hello.

Thanks for posting.

There is no news yet.

If and when there is any news to announce, I'm sure the gaming team will provide me with information to announce, and I will do so on the forum. You can also follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for updates as well.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello.

I have an update for those interested.

Best Buy Canada will have some news soon. Please follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for updates!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Awesome, thanks so much Smiley Very Happy.

Will you be notifying us here as well when it goes live, or just Twitter?

Thanks again!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

As long as I'm given information to announce, I will definitely make announcements on the forum for everyone. You can follow this forum thread and follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

For those of you interested, the new Nintendo 3DS XL Samus Edition will be available for ONLINE  pre-order at approximately 1:30 p.m. PST today.

Limited quantities. Online Only. No Rainchecks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator