Highlighted
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Splatoon 2 Amiibo Pre-Orders

Any ideas when the Splatoon 2 amiibos will be up for pre-order ?

Splatoon 2.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Splatoon 2 Amiibo Pre-Orders

Relentless, you are.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Just waiting to hear back regarding this. I'll post here as soon as I find out.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

New Inkling Boy (neon green), Inkling Girl (neon pink), Inkling Squid (neon purple) Amiibo pre-orders will go live at noon PST / 3:00 p.m. EST on Friday, April 28th.

The links are not live yet, so below are the webcodes (SKU numbers), in case pre-ordering begins before I can provide the live links. You can search on bestbuy.ca by typing the webcode in the search bar.

10671196             AMIIBO INKLING BOY NEON GREEN

10671195             AMIIBO INKLING GIRL NEON PINK

10671194             AMIIBO INKLING SQUID NEON PURPLE

Limited quantity. No rainchecks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Will Best Buy be getting anymore of these? (Seeing as the item has been removed, I expect the answer to be no.)

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

At this time, these are no longer available. If people return some, then those units might be available online again, but that would be a random occurence, and there is no way to predict that.  There are no plans in the forseseeable future to carry more. If anything changes, I'm sure the gaming team will have something for me to announce, and I'll post on the forum if that happens.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator