Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

I'm sure there are quite a few people that know how to workaround it.  BBC processes will catch some but for some of the more savy customers, they'll get their multiple orders.  

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

YannickG wrote:

@ralphael I'm a normal customer like everyone else but i've been on this forum for quite some time now and am willing to share my knowledge. The 1 per household limit looks nice on paper but there are ways around it. It also doesn't seem to apply to restocks.

None of what i'm saying is official. It's only my view of how it works based of my experience.

So with your extensive knowledge and with my limited knowledge, I wish to say and I will repeat, that I have ordered two of each Odyssey Amiibos by ordering them on a separate order; the Odyssey amiibos are not re-stocks and they do have a household limitation of 1.  

Unfortunately I did not use any work-arounds, nor separate accounts, nor separate methods of payments, And......unfortunately both orders are going to the same address. Which, hopefully, even with my admiitance on this forum, my orders won't be cancelled as I really do want them. However, when the wolflinks amiibo restocks occured, I did the same and both of my orders were canclled whether they became out of stock or the fact that Best Buy  were on to my greed and decided that I didn't deserve not even 1 amiibo., I don't know. Thankfully they gave me a $5 code for my next online order.

Of course, it may be different for items like SNES and NES Classics, but all I'm saying is that they may have removed the programming that prevents you from ordering multiple times.

Thus you will have SNES Classic orders with the same order info, same address, same CC which will allow them to scan, sort and cancel which fits the statement that they will cancel Multiple orders.

I'm sure that those that did manage to have multiple orders will be keeping "mum" on how they did it.

I'm sure if you had tried ordering a second time and found that the order went through within that 5 minute window, you were probably snickering at getting two SNES Classics and planned on how you were going to spend that extra cash that you would get for selling it on Craigs. 

Anyways, just saying, that there is no guessing, no doubting nor work-arounds needed regardless of BB experience level.

The Captain
0 Kudos

My order currently says "In Progress" with the credit card charge at $0.00. Just wondering if this is normal at this point, as for other preordered items I usually get the "Preparing for Shipment" stage a few days before the release date.

The Captain
0 Kudos

read my earlier reply about the backorders
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

@GregorS Nintendo stuff usually gets shipped on release day or the day before. Its probably a matter of time by now. Smiley Wink
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Has it been disclosed what time online purchases can be made? 12:00am EST? 

@BBYTerence

Thanks,
Jason

The Oracle
0 Kudos

It will be 12:00 am PST I’m pretty sure so 3am est
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Yeah, I recall the NES was launched 12:00AM PST as well.

Hopefully @BBYTerence can confirm.

Thank you,
Jason

Highlighted
The Captain

Best Buy Canada will be selling the snes classic edition online at 9am PT tomorrow as it says on their twitter https://twitter.com/BBYC_GamersClub/status/913426718316220416

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Many thanks!