Pioneer
0 Kudos

SNES Re-stock?

Well... the launch day came and went and I am yet to secure a SNES classic! Smiley Sad

I know I'm not the only 90s kid out there who is hurting right now.

BBY admins!! Could we please get a heads up on re-stock dates/times?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: SNES Re-stock?

Teeschutten wrote:
Well... the launch day came and went and I am yet to secure a SNES classic! Smiley Sad

I know I'm not the only 90s kid out there who is hurting right now.

BBY admins!! Could we please get a heads up on re-stock dates/times?

Hello!

Inventory and re-stock dates and times are not things that we, forum admins, have any visibility of, or involvement in. When it comes to these announcements, we post what we are instructed to. Right now, nothing is confirmed. If and when there is more news to share and we are instructed to do so, we will definitely post on this thread. Be sure to follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter for updates as well.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service issue, complaint, problem with your bestbuy.ca account, or inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

Great! Thank you.

When the NES was re-stocked last year I managed to hear about the time beforehand from an admin on a similar thread. So my fingers are crossed for similar luck this year.

Thanks again!
The Captain
0 Kudos

theres a site that specifically does this... nowinstock.com ... follow the chat box for most uptodate info

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

So the SNES page is gone and it said earlier that the item is no longer available unstead of the Out of Stock.

Does this mean no further online restocks will occur despite Nintendo saying it would be produced into 2018?

The Captain
0 Kudos

States are restocking sometime in mid October. So check back to store from time to time. They may have it instock
Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

Yeah, as others have mentioned, last year BBYLaura and BBYTerrence updated this thread with when the NES classic was back in stock and what time it would go live so I would assume it would be the same again this year. 

As long as you're ready at the time they specify (log into your BB account, make sure all payment and shipping info is up to date etc...), you should be able to get one every re-stock. I got 3 NES Classics last year after the initial drop through this forum. and expect even more SNES this year. 

The Captain
0 Kudos

scourdx wrote:
States are restocking sometime in mid October. So check back to store from time to time. They may have it instock

If there's any thing for certain about getting one of these high demand products it's that the check time to time method has very little chance of succeeding. Restocks will be gone in a minute online and an hour or two in store. You've got to approach these releases and restocks not like a domesticated dog checking his bowl for food once in a while but like a viper lying in wait, watching, waiting to strike the instant that their prey is close enough.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Happy Friday everyone!

The Super NES Classic Edition will be available online only today at approximately 9am PT/12pm ET. It will be available in limited quantity and there will be no rainchecks.

Enjoy Smiley Happy

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

BBYLaura always coming through! Thanks!!! A+