Legendary Oracle

Re: SNES Classic Officially Announced for Sept 29!

[ Edited ]

The one thing I don't like so far is that the connector for the controllers doesn't look like the one on the Wii Remote ou the one of the NES Mini. Meaning Wii Classic Controllers, Wii Classic Controller Pro or even SNES Classic Controller for Nintendo Wii might not be compatible ;(

Update: Nintendo's website clearly mentions it will be compatible will Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro! Smiley Happy 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

[ Edited ]

it's legit now!

http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic

amazing list.

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Will Best Buy Canada be offering pre-orders? Or is this another situation like the NES Classic where it's a mad-dash to secure an order out of a total stock of 5 for the entire country? I know it might be too early to answer this but please please please try and secure pre-order ability with Nintendo and put up a notification for all of us to have a chance to get one of these!

Legendary Luminary

I hope Nintendo learned a lot from the release of the NES Classic last year and improves in a lot of ways. For starters they are including two controllers in the box which is great news. (Hopefully the cables are much longer then last time) I also hope they are able to open pre orders for them to guage how many they will be needed to have made.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Guess I was right after all guys! I can't wait to put my hands on it. I love the list as well!

Sep. 29, 2017. Save this date!

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

A huge online retailer in the UK has the SNES Mini available for pre-order now. It might be good news for North America as well! Smiley Happy 

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Sounds good, but I think no matter how many they make, it will still sell out.

After what happened with the Classic NES, I'm sure there will be investors looking to purchase multiples of these even if they aren't interested in the product itself.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Now fingers crossed that we can actually pre-order.

The Captain
0 Kudos

The European are up for preorder. The bots have hammered the site and make it difficult to even preorder. Sad really.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

How can I receive notifications for this thread?

The "subscribe" button is greyed out.