Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: SNES Classic Officially Announced for Sept 29!

JoshuaB955 wrote:

I hope Nintendo learned a lot from the release of the NES Classic last year and improves in a lot of ways. For starters they are including two controllers in the box which is great news. (Hopefully the cables are much longer then last time) I also hope they are able to open pre orders for them to guage how many they will be needed to have made.

Not sure how much faith I put in Nintendo, but they were quoted today saying it will be limited but NOWHERE near as limited as the NES.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

[ Edited ]

@JonathanSilva

I believe you need to verify your email address in order to subscribe to a specific post. 

At the top right, click on your username, then My Settings. Click Personal, then Email and make sure you have your email address verified. 

The Oracle
0 Kudos

YannickG wrote:

@JonathanSilva

I believe you need to verify your email address in order to subscribe to a specific post. 

At the top right, click on your username, then My Settings. Click Personal, then Email and make sure you have your email address verified. 

Thanks I for the longest time couldn't figure why it was greyed out

The Captain
0 Kudos

Controller cords will be 5 feet long (from 3 feet) according to Nintendo of America.

The Captain
0 Kudos

European preorder is sold out. It was hammered and I cannot get through. Thanks scalper for ruining people preorder.

Legendary Oracle

An online only retailer in the US already has a placeholder page for the SNES Classic. Let's hope these are good indications that pre-orders will indeed happen Smiley Wink 

Luminary
0 Kudos

I just hope we get ample notice ahead of time and the page doesn't go live at like 4AM or something.  Smiley Tongue

The Captain
0 Kudos

just need to preorder this... and i can relax Smiley Happy

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Good luck but I don't think we're going to be able to relax soon Smiley Sad

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I want this action so badly! Even though I already own most of the roster of games here as originals, my love for the Snes runs deep lol.

So I totally get you pinning over this more then the switch Smiley Tongue