Legendary Oracle
Accepted Solution

The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Will BestBuy have pre-orders for The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Special and Master Edition?

EA23C2DC-C9CF-4A40-B6E2-D5E60C63B219-1728-000001C4BBD39629_tmp.png 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

@BBYBilly @BBYLaura @BBYTerence
Sorry for the tags but I'm also wondering this. Preordered the switch from you guys and the hype is real Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Hey, @RickyBrito@YannickG, and everyone else.

I haven't been given any info about this yet. I'll ask around. Once the gaming team confirms their info and provides it to me, I will update everyone on this thread here.

Thanks, guys!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Yes please.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Ahh the stress haha dont want to rush you but just wondering if any news on this came up? I just want to know if it's coming out sometime today?? If it's not then i can just stress about it later hahaha

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @gahbez1.

The gaming department hasn't provided me with an update yet. I'm not sure if it will be up today, but I can't be certain. I will post an update once the gaming department gives me a definite update as to what they're doing. They might not be able to give me an instant answer, but as soon as they do, I will notify everyone.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey again!

Our gaming department has no word yet on the pre-order status and availability of this. So it won't be up today. Sorry, guys.

I'll definitely keep everyone in the loop once all the details are sorted out. 

Smiley Very Happy

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Ohhh okk but will BestBuy for sure sell the masters and special edition sometime later?

Community Manager

Wassup @gahbez1

There's no word or confirmation on whether Best Buy will "for sure" have these. All the plans are not definite right now. As of now, everything regarding these two editions is TBD. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Bestbuy US just put up their allocation of these online.  I hope that bodes well for us Canucks getting some.  Thank you for your updates and hard work @BBYTerence  Hopefully these go up soon with and we get some warning Smiley Wink