Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Hope they'll give plenty of warning before hand about the preorders
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

and by plenty of warning I am sure that means that the preorders will go live at 3:42AM or something Smiley Tongue

The Captain
0 Kudos

I just got an email saying that Nintendo switch accessories are going for pre-order today. Does that mean that the master edition and the special edition are going for pre-order as well?
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

@TheAmazingJared Don't hold your breath for the BOTW Master Edition. It's already been stated that BBYC would not be having this item for sale. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

How you make the leap
That Zelda special edition would be available when they only talk about accessories it astonishing. How you then make the leap BB will be getting master edition and it will also be available for preorder is kind of insane.
The Captain
0 Kudos

^^they took everything off their website...pretty legit conclusion...i swear its like a LOT of you try to give misinformation on purpose
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

@Dlov can you please indicate which info here is not accurate? 

Luminary
0 Kudos

What miss information. The facts we have are BB said no master edition and competition has exclusive logo on their advertisement. How anyone can think BB is getting master edition at this point is riding high on some hope fumes.
Luminary
0 Kudos

They also said they would let us know when special edition was going to go up. No reason to believe they would try and slip it into them putting the accessories up without properly advertising the fact.
The Captain
0 Kudos

First of all I made the mistake of forgetting that the master edition is coming to Best Buy Canada. Second *competitor does not have the master edition listed as exclusive. Finally, things change, who knows maybe over the weekend nintendo decided to give some stock to Best Buy Canada. Anything can happen