Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

There's a Deluxe Edition that should come too and looks more like the other books. Smiley Happy

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

@kinokio23  I haven't been able to find much info on that one so far... anything on your side?

The Captain
0 Kudos

Dang, didn't even realize there would be a deluxe version. Gonna keep an eye out for that.

Luminary
0 Kudos

No. Smiley Sad
Only that it exist and will be available with the other 2 but nothing so far.
JZE The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

There is a "Collectors Edition" hardcover guide available on that site for $49.99 @YannickG @Talk2mark
Legendary Oracle

The only info I was able to find so far is that the Deluxe edition would be available for pre-order on 2017-02-12 at some US book stores. Let's see if this applies to Canada as well...

Legendary Oracle

@JZE

Based on a tweet from Piggyback (the authors of the books), there should be 3 versions. 

2017-02-10 14_44_22-botw guide piggyback - Google Search.jpg

Only the 2 cheapest editions are available so far. So we're trying to get info on the bigger one called "Deluxe". 

JZE The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Ahh I see. Nice, thanks for the info @YannickG
Luminary
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about the date. I'll keep an eye out.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

I've looked on different sites at different times yesterday and wasn't able to find anything about the Deluxe edition. If anyone hears about anything, feel free to comment ! Smiley Happy