Legendary Oracle

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

It's live NOW! Just got mine. 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I just clicked through on the link, and I'm able to get to the page and also add to cart.

Are you not able to click through?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/amiibo-30th-anniversary-the-legend-of-zelda-link-majora-s-mask/1...

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Nope it says page not found
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I can't be certain what's going on when you are trying to click through, but I'm currently able to repeatedly click through and add to cart.

Perhaps you can try clearing your cache and trying again.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain

It worked! just had to switch from Safari to Chrome. Thanks for your help @BBYTerence
Luminary

Just got mine as well. Thanks @BBYTerence!

Luminary
0 Kudos

just got one thanks Smiley Very Happy

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence So I was able to get an order in but not using my computer. Every time I would get Page Not Found. Must be a cookies thing I don't know. But then when I tried ordering with my phone after logging in to my Best Buy account, I'd click add to cart and then I'd be taken to a page that said "Nothing in Cart." Your site kept deleting my cart. I then had to try my iPad, and continue ordering as if I were a Guest. That's the only way I was able to secure this amiibo. And a couple months ago I tried ordering something but because you had a tentative release date beyond the expiry date of my credit card, I wasn't able to order it. And now I have this problem. Every time I order from Best Buy, I have to jump through all of these hoops, it's ridiculous. I'm just lucky I was able to secure this order as a Guest....but I shouldn't have to. Logging in to my actual Best Buy account shouldn't delete my cart history. Please take this up wtih your website team because clearly your site is glitchy.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@DarthFoxMcCloud.

Thanks for letting me know. However, I cannot personally take this up with the individuals who can investigate this issue because I'm not the owner of your account, and for privacy reasons, the proper process would not be for me to request for someone to start digging into your account. What I will do is request for someone in customer service to get in touch with you to advise on your account. If it is a bigger IT issue, customer service will file an IT ticket for it and coordinate with you. For now, just sit tight, and I'll forward the issue you described along. I have provided them with the email from your forum profile. They will reach out to you at that email.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

If you're having problems checking out your card, try using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Those are the usual browsers that most developers test on, so if you're using something exotic, or something quirky happens, try switching to that browser.

The checkout cart works fine for me and I am using Chrome.