Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

@BBYTerence Can we expect the MM Link amiibo to be shipped today?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

newmantrophy wrote:
@BBYTerence Can we expect the MM Link amiibo to be shipped today?

I do not have any idea as to when things will physically get shipped, and that's not something that I could ever guarantee. I know it's not an answer most people like hearing, but receiving a shipping notification is the only way to get confirmation of shipping status. Unfortunately, the timing of when products physically get shipped will not be communicated to me to share.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Past experience, and even if this will not please people, no one should expect to receive something bought online on release day. There's just too much possible issue that can happen that would prevent such a thing to happen. 

Usually, regarding Nintendo stuff, they tend to get SHIPPED on release day, which means tomorrow in this case. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

YannickG wrote:

Past experience, and even if this will not please people, no one should expect to receive something bought online on release day. There's just too much possible issue that can happen that would prevent such a thing to happen. 

Usually, regarding Nintendo stuff, they tend to get SHIPPED on release day, which means tomorrow in this case. 

That's the point in asking then.  Typically if you ask you'll know if there are delays or not.

Scout
0 Kudos

Just checked the order on my BB account and the earliest delivery date was changed.

It used to read: Release Date: June 23, 2017 Delivered as early as June 23rd, 2017

Now it's: Release Date: June 23, 2017 Delivered as early as Jun 27

Looks like they could be shipping into the weekend or even as late as Monday.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Hmm. Mine still says June 23 as of right now. At this point I doubt it ships today though.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Mine now says earliest delivery June 28 but i'm just happy to still have an active order since I only placed it a couple of days ago.  :-) 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Mine just changed to June 26. But I just got charged. Aren't they supposed to charge only when they ship?
Scout
0 Kudos

I just received shipping confirmation but it still says my earliest delivery is June 27th. Good to know they've started shipping though.

The Captain
0 Kudos

It says i'll receive it by Purolator June 26th too