Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

@BBYTerence I got charged around 24 hours ago but my order has not shipped yet, is this normal?
The Captain
0 Kudos

Not sure when I was charged, but just got shipping notice about an hour ago
Community Manager
0 Kudos

newmantrophy wrote:
@BBYTerence I got charged around 24 hours ago but my order has not shipped yet, is this normal?

Hello.

If you were charged, you should receive an email confirmation pretty soon. It generally means it is in the process of shipping.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

The Majora's Mask Amiibo currently shows in stock online! Was showing 6 remaining when I ordered mine

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Totally missed the ball on this...hope they release more

Scout
0 Kudos

Any chance of a restock on Majora's Mask Link? Due to a shipping messup my pre-order was sent back with no delivery attempt leaving me without one and no where else to turn.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

There are no plans in the short term for more inventory to be available. If anything changes, this is the thread I will use for announcements. Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

It seems that Majora's mask Amiibo have been removed from Bestbuy.ca, that mean they won't get some more?
Community Manager

There are no plans in the foreseeable for more inventory to be available. If anything changes, I'm sure the website will reflect that accordingly.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Legendary Oracle

The official thread regarding the BOTW Champions Amiibo availablity is this one --> http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Games/Zelda-BOTW-Champions-Amiibo-Pre-Order/td-p/176602

Any relevant info should appear there.