Community Manager
0 Kudos

What Video Game Character Would You Like To See Hit The Big Screen?

NEyVLQuYpwWrDz_1_b.jpg

I saw an interesting article talking about how Lego Movie Producer, Roy Lee has a dream project in his pocket where he would love to unite all Nintendo characters into one movie. 

There have been some great movies based on video games, but this got me to thinking about who else might make a great transition to the big screen ... if you could choose a character, game or series to be made into a movie, who would you choose? 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Luminary

Re: What Video Game Character Would You Like To See Hit The Big Screen?

If were talking full fledged movies where they dont follow the games at all I'd love to see either a CG or live action Bayonetta movie that depicted the clan wars that followed Cereza's Birth. 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Nice choice @Sealtest,

Who would you cast to play Bayonetta in a live action? Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary

[ Edited ]

Since the story would revolve around the clan wars and she would be a child at that point its more of trying to find actresses to play the Umbran Elder and Rosa ( Who is currently inprisoned. )  And it's hard to decide who could play either of them.  If I could have any actress in the world play the Umbran Elder it would be Elizabeth Hurley.

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Well, how about making a Command and Conquor type movie and bring Kane back to life..,albeit for a bit. Considering current world events, it's just a small stretch of imagination and a bowl of popcorn, to be swept away in 3D and Dolby Atmos surround sound.