Community Manager

What interests you in our RZ Gamers Club newsletter? Tell us what you think!

[ Edited ]

Optimized-What-do-you-think.png

Survey-6.jpg

Hey, everyone!

Best Buy Canada is revamping the Reward Zone Gamers Club weekly newsletter, and they are interested to know what you think.

Just click reply and answer the question below. Select ALL the options that apply, and feel free to elaborate. Thank you to everyone for your answers!

What interests you most in our Reward Zone Gamers Club weekly newsletter? (Select all that apply)

a) Weekly offers

b) Exclusive member offers

c) Contests

d) Pre-order offers

e) Content (latest video game news)

f) Other (please specify): ________________________

g) The newsletter doesn’t interest me because (please elaborate): ______________________

Video-Games.jpg

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards. Learn more >

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle

Re: What interests you in our RZ Gamers Club newsletter? Tell us what you think!

B, I'd say also add D but you need to do something to complete with prime as your rewards don't have much incentive to preorder. Rewards can only be used instore when all preorders are ordered online. 0% discount isn't much even if having to pay $80 a year it does get its money back.
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: What interests you in our RZ Gamers Club newsletter? Tell us what you think!

d) Pre-order offers

&

f) Other (please specify):   

Would love to see Gamer Club discounts and special offers.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

I'd go with B and D as well. 

I would suggest that BestBuy Canada not only reviews its newsletter but also the way we can use Rewards. Being able to use our rewards in-store only is kind of disappointing. 99% of my purchases at BestBuy are done online and my nearest BestBuy is approx 120km from here... It's simply not worth traveling there to save 5$ or 10$ and then my rewards simply expire... On top of that, the nearest BestBuy may or may not have what I want in stock so I end up going there, needing nothing, just checking the store on whatever useless thing I could spend my rewards on... kinda ridiculous. 

Just my 2 cents Smiley Wink 

Luminary
0 Kudos

a, b, and d, but mostly d. A reminder and highlight of some sales is sometimes nice, but it's good to know pre-order offers to not miss those. That being said, I'm really hoping for pre-order steelbooks to come back.