Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

XBox One X Project Scorpio Edition - Pre-Order

I have preordered the Scorpio edition Xbox one X, however when I go and check my order in my account it only comes up as a standard version of the Xbox one x, not the Scorpio edition.

I am not sure if this is because at the time when you launched the preorder you didn't have the correct image or information input. However I want to make sure I am actually going to get what I am paying for. 

Is this going to be updated soon? It doesn't mention anywhere that it is the Scorpio edition.

Ryan

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: XBox One X Project Scorpio Edition - Pre-Order

Hello.

Best Buy Canada has only offered pre-orders of the Scorpio Edition so far.

If what you pre-ordered is the product in the link below (SKU 10740801), you are getting the Scorpio Edition.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/xbox-one-x-1-tb-scorpio-limited-edition/10740801.aspx

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation