Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

XBox One X Project Scorpio Edition - Pre-Order

I have preordered the Scorpio edition Xbox one X, however when I go and check my order in my account it only comes up as a standard version of the Xbox one x, not the Scorpio edition.

I am not sure if this is because at the time when you launched the preorder you didn't have the correct image or information input. However I want to make sure I am actually going to get what I am paying for. 

Is this going to be updated soon? It doesn't mention anywhere that it is the Scorpio edition.

Ryan

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: XBox One X Project Scorpio Edition - Pre-Order

Hello.

Best Buy Canada has only offered pre-orders of the Scorpio Edition so far.

If what you pre-ordered is the product in the link below (SKU 10740801), you are getting the Scorpio Edition.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/xbox-one-x-1-tb-scorpio-limited-edition/10740801.aspx

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service issue, complaint, problem with your bestbuy.ca account, or inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan

Ryan here as well. Just wondering did you ever get this figured out? I am in the same boat. Pre-ordered 2 (one for my sons buddy) and they both say just xbox one x 1TB edition but I preordered right when the first ones went live

Thanks

Ryan

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

As per @BBYTerence instruction's above, check the SKU number in your order. If it's the one listed above (which it should be as the Scorpio edition was the only one offered during that time period), then you're getting the Scorpio edition.

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

When you click on the item in the order number it should redirect to the Project Scorpio Edition.
Hopefully that means that is the one we are getting and BB does not mess it up.

At first I was wondering what those replies that say "look at the SKU number" meant because if you do not click on the item in the Order Status, a SKU is nowhere to be found in the order e-mail updates that are sent to us.

The previous answers did not clearly explain that the email confirmations do not show a SKU, but you have to log-in to the Best Buy website, go to My Account, My Orders and in the Order History, click on the order number and then from there, put the mouse cursor over the item's thumbnail icon picture, and it gives you a clickable link for the item and that one should redirect to the Project Scorpio version of the XBox One X.

That is really not clear because I assumed the item icons were a static image and not a link to the item description.