Legendary Oracle

Zelda BOTW Champions Amiibo Pre-Order

Nintendo Spotlight @ E3 2017 just announced that 4 new amiibos will be released.  Would it be possible to know when we can pre-order them?

Thank you

Image may contain: one or more people

Community Manager

Re: Zelda BOTW Champions Amiibo Pre-Order

Hey @YannickG.

I'll have to get back to you. I don't have any information yet.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Anything new on this ? Still waiting. Why is Canada always last having those items ? I mean, it come on this side of the border once it's sold out in USA. This is ridiculous.

Scout

Any updates?  I missed out on the last pre-order and don't want to miss this one. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

There is nothing to announce at this point in time. Once there's news and details are confirmed and provided to me, I will use this thread for announcements. Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence Any idea on when the Champions Pack amiibo will be made available to pre-order (either as a pack of 4 like Europe and other jurisdictions are getting) or individually?Champions amiibo.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @MikeWiseman98.

I have moved your question to this thread here. This question was asked previously, and this will be the official thread regarding Zelda BOTW Champions Amiibo.

There is no information yet regarding these Amiiibos. I will use this thread for announcements if and when there's any news. 

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

I am now waiting with bated breath of the wild :-P

gimme gimme gimee.... I need two sets... one set to sell and one set to keep :-P  I need to make back some of the $800 that I spent so far..

The Captain
0 Kudos

Luminary
0 Kudos

thankfully got my Metroid / Samus amiibo preorder.  Now my focus is squarely on these ones (I have given up on Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask Link -- for now).  Here's hoping we get some info as to when we can preorder these.  Everywhere in the US already has done preorders, but nobody in Canada has done them for these yet.