Scout
0 Kudos

Any plan for BB Canada to be stocking new Android Wear 2.0 devices? LG Watches? Huawai?

Just what I say in the subject.  I'm interested in Android devices and the latest stuff are the new LG devices, maybe the Huawai Watch 2.0

Any information that can be shared on this?  Should I spend my gift cards on something else and get the watch from another vendor? 

Community Manager

Re: Any plan for BB Canada to be stocking new Android Wear 2.0 devices? LG Watches? Huawai?

Hey.

I don't have any information about the status of those products. I have reached out to my colleagues responsible for those products, and if they have any news to share, I will post an update on this thread. If and when they become available, they will most likely be displayed on the website without prior communication online, so be sure to check the site at some point in the near future.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Any plan for BB Canada to be stocking new Android Wear 2.0 devices? LG Watches? Huawai?

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye to see if there's any news / rumours.