Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Garmin Forerunner 35

Will Best Buy Canada be selling the Garmin Forerunner 35?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Garmin Forerunner 35

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, the individuals who handle inventory do not monitor or participate on the forum. At this point in time, there is no way for the community team on the forum to know if and when that product will become available. Most often, these types of inventory decisions are not communicated out. I have reached out to my colleagues to see if there is anything confirmed. If there is, I will use this thread to post anouncements. If the product does become available soon, it will show up on the website without any prior communication, so I suggest that you check the website periodically.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service issue, complaint, problem with your bestbuy.ca account, or inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation