Scout
0 Kudos

LG Smart Watch Sport

Hi, I was wondering if Best Buy is considering stocking up on the new LG smartwatches, specifically the LG Watch Sport...

http://www.lg.com/us/smart-watches/lg-W280A-sport

Charles

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: LG Smart Watch Sport

Hey!

Welcome to the forum.

For now, it's a no, but if anything changes, I will post up update on this thread. I have reached out to our team in charge of wearable tech to ask for news or confirmation.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply BBYTerence. I noticed that Best Buy US is already offering the other LG Smart Watch...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-watch-style-smartwatch-42-3mm-stainless-steel-titanium/5727600.p?skuI...

Charles

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

The wearable tech team has gotten back to me. Best Buy Canada does not have any plans in the forseeable future to carry the LG Sport Watch. 

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation