Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)

CES 2012

[ Edited ]

CES-2012.jpgI'm excited to announce that I'll be heading to Las Vegas in January with Plug-in blogger TechLinz to cover the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, and we want to know what topics and announcements you're interested in hearing about! 

• Product reviews
  • Interviews with your favorite brands
  • Live coverage of the keynote presentations
  • New product announcements
  • Celebrity sightings Smiley Wink

Reply to this post and let us know!

Retired Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Follow Best Buy on Twitter @BBYCanada
Community Manager

Re: CES 2012

[ Edited ]

One thing that may be a stretch, but still very cool to see, would be for Best Buy to cover is T.H.E. Show - http://www.theshowlasvegas.com/

Because all of the exhibitors at T.H.E. Show are smaller / boutique / hi-end manufacturers, they dont have the market presence among the mainstream CES crowd. I'm not sure if the products at T.H.E. Show will be as exciting as the newest 70-inch 3D plasma TV, but they certainly will be *different*.

Oh, another thing I'd like to see you and the team cover is the budget-minded (and small) video camera products that will be coming out this year. Given that Cisco is sunsetting the FLIP Video camera, I'd like to learn more about which manufacturer is going to fill that void (and what products they hope to plant in that space).

Have fun!

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

For me.... I want to hear about what 3D options are available for cameras.... I love how immersive today's cameras have become.

A year ago the Sony TD10 was announced.... prices have fallen by 1/3 during Boxing Day.... is there a new version around the corner?

Community Manager (Retired)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

xl - I'm on it!

LithiumJake - we'll do our best to check out some of the more offbeat gadgets as well. Smiley Wink Good call on hunting down the next 'it' vid cam!

Retired Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Follow Best Buy on Twitter @BBYCanada
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Any developments on smaller, cheaper cable boxes & pvr's and smart tv upgrade boxes (Apple tv etc.)? What about cheaper bluetooth keyboards to use with tablets, smartphones, netbooks ...?