Community Manager
0 Kudos

High Five of the Week

Hey, everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. This is my first time doing one of these. It's my second week here, and I want to thank everyone for keeping this forum running so smoothly. This community is led by many of you who are always positively engaging, contributing, participating, and providing assistance and solutions.

I would like to give a shoutout to @SonicBoom. Thanks for your contribution and input. We value your participation!

This week's high five is for you, @SonicBoom ! Smiley Very Happy

Thoughout the week, if any of you would like to nominate someone for next week's high five, please send me a note Smiley Happy

Let's have a great week!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: High Five of the Week

Thanks Terrence,

High five back at you.

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: High Five of the Week