Community Manager

High Five!

Hey, community!

It was a busy weekend with the pre-orders of Nintendo Switch, which started last Friday. Conversations surrounding the Switch and Switch products definitely dominated forum activity during last week.

I know many of you have questions about the availability of Switch products, and once I get some news, I will be sure to post those updates.

I'd like to give a high five to @YannickG for last week. Thank you, @YannickG for all your participation on all those nintendo switch treads and for doing such a great job with helping to facilitate all those conversations.

Image result for high five how i met your mother   

As always, a big thank you to everyone else who authored solutions and provided some great insight and answers. For all the newer members on the forum, I hope to see more of you!

Have a great week!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: High Five!

High 5 @YannickG

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Oracle

Re: High Five!

Just doing my best to help! Thanks Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle