Community Manager

November: A month in review

buble.jpg

Well November sure flew by in a hurry! Has everyone put up their tree and started cranking the Michael Bublé holiday album? Well before we get too far down the path to Christmas cheer, let's take a moment to recognize some of what we saw in November in the forum. 

Shout Out to our high-five recipients:

@SonicBoom - November 7

@YannickG - November 14

Kudos to our top kudoed members of the month:

5. @SonicBoom  & @Caveman924- 6 kudos!

4. @Elico47 - 9 kudos!

3. @YannickG - 11 kudos!

2. @Computers_Mike - 14 kudos!

1. @Drax86 - 18 kudos!

The NES launch was kinda a big deal... if you ask the community! Still lots of excitement and chatter about when we'll get the next shipment - and don't worry, as soon as I hear I will post an update to the thread Smiley Wink

Gingerbread-Man.jpg

Black Friday also happened! And a VIP event! And Cyber Monday - it was a busy weekend! Hope everyone got everything on their shopping list Smiley Happy I didn't even have a list and ended up picking up a few things that I decided I absolutely needed ... like a Dyson vacuum! So excited Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for hanging out with us this past month & I'm looking forward to a festive and egg-nog filled December with you all!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain

Re: November: A month in review

@BBYLaura I'll definitely Kudo the Kudos I was Kudoed that placed my Kudos on the Kudos list.
Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

good job everyone.  I am still waiting to get my hands on one of the NES Classics too

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

@Caveman924 Smiley LOL

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation